Thursday, January 15, 2009

FRIGID.

Wowzers folks. I can't remember it ever being this cold. Frigid. Anyway, life has not changed much for me. Rehearsals for Madama Butterfly have continued. We moved last week from Cedar Rapids, up to our new performing space here in Cedar Falls at the University of Northern Iowa.

My new homestay is great. He has WIFI!!!! Lemme upgrade ya. definitely. He lives about 15 minutes from the university, but it's not too bad of a drive. I really don't care for Cedar Falls much. It's a tiny town with little to do. Though to tell you the truth, I wasn't doing much in Cedar Rapids either. Anyway, performances are tomorrow at 8pm, and Sunday at 2pm. Come see it! Tickets can be had online at : www.unitix.com or by calling the box office! :-)

I am eagerly anticipating my arrival back to Des Moines, even though I have a ton of stuff lined up for me to be doing for substitute teaching and private health insurance hoop-jumping. awesome.

Here are pictures of the last time they did Madama Butterfly at Cedar Rapids Opera:

Pinkerton and Butterfly in a loving embrace:


Chorus!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker