Tuesday, December 16, 2008

me = finished.

Yes folks. I am officially a Drake graduate and alum. Weird, eh? I won't get all sappy about my time here, but I don't have any regrets about coming to Drake. Yes, there are things I didn't like or would change, but no institution is perfect.

I finished student teaching on Friday. I received lots of cards from students, even the ones who were my "usual suspects" a.k.a the bad ones. It was a nice gestures on their parts. The weekend was a whirlwind with my friend Phil being in town and my parents here for the Graduation reception Sunday. I made it though!

Monday and today have been my recovery days. I don't even know the last time I didn't have anything to do. I get to exercise, practice, and generally catch up on things. So exciting! Haha, at least for my OCD mind.

Tonight is the reception for mentor teachers and student teachers at Drake, then my voice teacher's annual studio Christmas party. yay! It's a rough life, I know. I do have to run errands and practice at FAC beforehand though. :-)

Place of the Post: Wine Experience. I know I work there, but it's SOOO good, and SOOO bad for you. But that's not whey people eat out, right? To eat something that's good for you? Exactly, I knew you'd see it my way.

Video of the Post: Some people have too much time on their hands. Seriously?

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker