Thursday, November 13, 2008

mall madness

So I'm working at both Banana Republic and Wine Experience these days.....when you're student teaching full-time, and not getting paid, it's hard to pay the bills, so I manage. I would blog more, but my brain is done working for the evening. Let's see if I can summarize my week in a stream of consciousness: kids who think they're cool, but really annoy me and my mentor teacher. balancing two jobs and a full-time teaching position is not always fun. I like BR at least for now, but don't know if I can manage it until after Christmas. Wine Experience is more laid back, though the owner thinks I am a dullard. Oh, and a church wants me to be their choir director. I told them not until January and we'll see how that goes.

I'll write again tomorrow when my brain doesn't feel like mush.

Place of the Post: QT. I got a free donut with my Sunday paper. That's quality.

YouTube of the Post: It's SNL, c'mon.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker