Monday, September 1, 2008

labor-less weekend

Cute title, eh? I thought so at least. So the wedding was amazing. Beautiful day, beautiful location, beautiful people (minus the ones in jeans). The only thing I didn't enjoy was the person singing "Bridge Over Troubled Waters." Yikes. I'm not even going to go there. Oh, and the fact that half my class from high school was there. I exaggerate, so not my entire class (all 360 of them) but if I haven't kept in contact with you since high school, there's probably a reason! 'nuff said. Of course, I got to see Mireille and Karen which was an added bonus to coming home for the wedding.

The rest of my weekend was as uneventful as ever. I drove back to Des Moines yesterday to sit around and enjoy being lazy, which only lasts so long with me (approximately one evening). Today, I ran, cleaned my apartment, did laundry, and caught up on emails. Just what my OCD ordered.

Beautiful venue:


Off into the carriage:


Mireille and I at the reception. I had taken off my coat at that point, too hot!!


Karen and I at the reception as well. She was the Maid of Honor. Sawweeet:


Kristin and I looking sweet and all model-like in the food line:


Place of the Post: Since I don't go out enough to continue this spree....I've decided to inject anything yummy I have eaten recently. HA! So this time it is wafers with Nutella. Nutella itself is a gift from the heavens, but sandwiched in between wafers makes it the perfect after dinner treat.

Youtube of the Post: Some crazy ladies dancing around in the 60's, remixed to a rap song.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker