Saturday, August 30, 2008

indeed friend, indeed....

I made it through my first weeeekkk!!!!! Though it wasn't after 2, 15-hour days. Yea, that's teaching. It is super spectactular that I don't have to take any of my work home with me though. When I get home, I'm done! That is a huge change from what I'm used to at school. Usually when I come home, I have multiple hours of work ahead of me.

Other than that, it's been a nice transition. I've had a lot of fun with my mentor teacher and his counterpart. I get a four day weekend because Waukee has an inservice on Tuesday, though I have to go do external observations. blah. Still, enough time to enjoy myself this weekend.

I'm in Omaha for a friend's wedding, and Mireille (my best friend), also made it out from Denver. The wedding is this afternoon, then the reception at 7. Should be a good time. Not sure how long Mireille and I will stay, as I'm thinking we'll go hangout in downtown Omaha after the reception.

The rest of this weekend? Relax in Des Moines. And do my laundry. That's pretty much it. And I will savor every moment. :-P

Place of the Post: not Bellevue. I've realized how much I don't really care for Bellevue anymore. Everytime I'm home I run into people from high school who I really don't want to see anymore and this trip has been no exception.

YouTube of the Post: Bon Qui Qui at King Burger.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker