Monday, September 15, 2008

crum bum

Well as quickly as it came, the weekend passed me by. Though not working or having any structure, I still manage to stay busy on my days not slaving away for the public school system. This weekend was the Cy-Hawk, Iowa State vs. Iowa game. I, not all that interested, at least watched in amusement. When it becomes Basketball season, wake me up. HA!

My weekend was unfortunately not more exciting than that. Today was back to the grind. And I've found my bedtime getting earlier and earlier as I realize the invaluable importance of sleep when you have to be up between 5-6am every morning.

I will post again soon when there is change in my surroundings....besides teaching and my apartment. HA!

Place of the Post: Blue Moon: Dueling Piano Bar. Located rather close to me at West Glen, it's Des Moines's newest piano bar. And the most popular from what I've heard and witnessed.

YouTube of the Post: So I'm a traitor again, but this is a very delightful video from SNL of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. I don't care who you vote for, but this is funny:

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker