Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The End is Near

So today is officially 10 days until I leave Salzburg. I don’t want to leave Salzburg, but am glad to be almost done with the program here. After 4 weeks of intense training and lessons, etc, I want to be back to familiarity of the states, with my friends and modern conveniences. I want my iPhone, my car, and my fully-furnished apartment. I think if I had those, I would be ok with staying longer.

Anyway, this week is full of rehearsals for the opera scenes mostly, starting with my 8:30 am rehearsal for Der Wildschutz and 9:30 coaching. Yikes.

More to come.

Place of the Post: Humbolt. Good food (traditional Austrian) and pretty good drinks too.

Phrase of the post: Ich möchte...I would like....

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker