Friday, October 3, 2008

so it goes...

Another week, unfortunately nothing has changed! HA! School is as busy as ever, especially because we have a concert in a week or so. I will be sad to leave here on my last day. I've really enjoyed this placement as much as it is intense at times. Sad day.

I watched the debates last night. I was let down personally. I thought it would have been much more spirited than it was. C'mon, that's what we all want to see, a show!! HA!

Ok, so I'm feeling so lethargic today. I have a lot to do this weekend too. Rehearsal for umpteen hours, and extraneous school work to finish. I can make it through, I'm just being poopy pants about it. It's going to be a gorgeous weekend and I should be able to run before rehearsals. YAY!

Ok, so here's the new Palin video from SNL:



It doesn't get much funnier than that.

Place of the Post: Chef's Kitchen on Franklin 'n Beaver Ave. Wow, I went there with Christine this week. AMAZING. Good atmosphere and good food!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker