Tuesday, July 22, 2008

much needed break.

Got a nice night of sleep last night, and all I have today is the performance competition audition at 12:50. Then we have the whole day free! It’s gorgeous out today, I kinda want to go to the fortress today or to the Mozart museum, though I know both are going to be busy. Yikes.

There’s a lot to do, but at the same time, it’s hard finding out how to do them sometimes. And a lot of us have been run ragged this week with the firs week of lessons and classes, not to mention all the auditions we’ve been having to do.

Tomorrow we’re going to the lake district outside the city, which should be fun if it’s nice, but I guess there is an 80% chance of rain, which I’m not exactly sure of, because it’s sunny and 70 degrees out right now. So we’ll see, eh?

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.

eXTReMe Tracker